Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Roman Shusterman of Union Square

Roman Shusterman to me is a very interesting individual. I liked how open he was about his fetishes and how he was not afraid to freely express his opinion. I think Roman was either faking it, doing it for shock value, to be funny, and/or just for attention at times; however, with certain things, I think he was legit. I respect him for his courage and bravery. He was interesting to watch on YouTube.
Roman could accept criticism from others and when he was picked on and made fun of, he would keep calm and handle the situations well. Roman would not let things get to him, even when people ripped his signs up.
I haven’t seen any new videos of Roman lately or heard anything about him but as a nosy fan, I would love to find out what’s going on with him recently. I have a lot of respect for him and I wish him well; even though I don’t agree with everything that you do Roman, keep being you and don’t be afraid of what society thinks! For those reading, check back often as I will be making updates to this blog. 

YouTubers Who Have Filmed Roman Shusterman
  • Normal Bob Smith
  • Joey Boots
  • Jun Shimizu
  • Yosef Bootski
Roman Shusterman's Nicknames/Titles 
  • Roman The Face Sitter
  • Roman The Fart Smeller
  • Roman The Fart Sniffer
  • Roman The Creep



No comments:

Post a Comment